Register Early and Save
Spaces are limited so sign up now to reserve your space!
- Register: by April 28th for $139/child/week!
- by May 25th for $149/child/week!
- After May 26th for $159/child/week!
- Rates AFTER July 1st are $169 per week per child.
Siblings 10% discount
1 Week Non-Refundable Down-Payment required to lock in these rates.
- All field trip fees
- Tae Kwon Do lessons
- And Before Care!
1st, May 29-June 1
2nd, June 4– June 8
3rd, June 11– June 15
4th, June 18– June 22
5th,June 25– June 29
6th, July 2–3 July 5-6
7th, July 9– July 13
8th, July 16– July 20
9th, July 23– July 27
10th, July 30– Aug 3
11th, Aug 6- Aug 10
Pay for the whole summer – 10% Discount!
How could we call it Super Summer Camp if there weren’t exciting adventures? Children get to go on offsite field trips almost every day of the summer. Where do we go? Here are just a few:
- Movie Theaters
- Library Visits
- Baseball games
- Fun centers
- Swimming (Swimming is offered one day every week)
- …and many more!
Activities may change depending on weather and circumstances.
- Camp opens at 7:30 A.M. and closes at 6:00 P.M.
- Summer Campers are issued with a Tae Kwon Do T-shirt for safety
- Swimming suits are needed once a week when we visit the swimming pool
- Children need to bring with them their own lunch (microwave available) and healthy snacks for the morning and afternoon
- Age range is from 5 – 12 years old
Our Day Camp Program could be just the ticket this summer, drop your children off on the way to work and pick them up on the way home.
- Field Trips
- Learning Experiences
- Martial Arts Training
- Self-Defense Skills
- Physical Fitness
- Sense of responsibility
- Arts & Crafts
- Yes, I Can! Attitude
Arts and Crafts
Kids get to relax and create all things good and wonderful from art work to creative looking foods. We like to try different art forms and allow the kids to create what their minds eye sees. All children are supervised and work together, helping each other where needed creating the mentoring atmosphere.
Tae Kwon Do
Every day your child will participate in Tae Kwon Do classes (according to their belt) and are included free of charge. That’s right! All campers starting on White Belt and who attend a minimum of 6 weeks of the Summer Camp will have the opportunity to earn their first belt ranking.
Structured games are a big part of our camp. While kids are busy having fun they also learn about teamwork and relationship building. In addition to fun games they will also get to learn special agility drills that we use in martial arts to help them develop better coordination and balance. It’s a blast!